Catapult Solutions is a company of good, hard-working people dedicated to providing excellent service and top-quality products for its customers through leading edge technology.
Catapult Solutions is now hiring Catapult Field Operators for our wellsite frac sand storage systems located in Stanley, ND.
The Catapult Field Operator position consists of learning and participating in all job requirements involved with the operation of a wellsite proppant storage system, transloading, and materials management. This position requires the hands-on operation of all equipment. This includes the unloading of proppant hauling trailers, managing with precision the delivery to blender equipment, balancing of storage volumes, and delivery reporting functions.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Work safely and efficiently
- Experience in Oil and Gas field operations
- Able to travel to, and work on various well sites, sand mines, and transload facilities
- Willingness to live in camps & hotels
- Work 12-hour shifts on a 14/7 Fly In/Out Shift.
- Manage and work through high stress situations
- Experience operating heavy equipment is an asset
- Mechanical understanding of transloading equipment is preferred
Applicants must be available for varying scheduled days-on and days-off along with day and night shifts.
Successful candidates are required to have personal reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only successfully applicants will be contacted.
We're Ready. Are You?