- Expired: January 19, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Systems Engineer Position: Hybrid - Full Time position
- Managed Services Experience dealing with 63 of their clients
- Based in Downtown Nashville
Kraft Technology Group is looking for a full-time System Engineer capable of providing onsite and remote technical support. The System Engineer is responsible for the Integration, implementation, maintenance and ongoing support of client environments. This position is part of a talented team of system engineers and administrators that are client facing. This is not a position on the internal KraftCPAs IT team.
Educational and Experience Requirements
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field is desired.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in technical support with a strong technical diagnosis ability.
- Three required basic industry certifications, such CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, or Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or equivalent. If certifications haven’t been earned prior to the start date, employees must obtain within 6 months.
- Two advanced industry certifications, such as Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), ITIL, Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA), SonicWALL Network Security Basic Administration (CSSA), Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE), Citrix Certified Associate (CCA) or VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or equivalent. If certifications haven’t been earned prior to the start date, employees must obtain within 12 months.
- Provide implementation and support of IT related issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Microsoft, Citrix and VMWare
- Implementation and Support of various cloud-based solutions such as Office365 and Azure
- Network implementation, maintenance and support including WAN and LAN connectivity, firewalls, routers, Wi-Fi and security best practices
- Implementation and support for disaster recovery solutions.
- Provide professional and positive client communication, set proper client expectations, maintain appropriate documentation related to all service requests
- Serve as liaison between our clients and their IT vendors to resolve issues
- Provide escalation for lower tier technicians
- Work with the team to deliver customer solutions and service within service level agreements
- Provide on-the-job training to new team members
- Enter all time and expenses as they occur.
- Continue education and technical knowledge through industry certifications
- Rotational on-call schedule
Desired Technical Experience
- Project Management/Team Lead
- SonicWALL/Fortinet Administration
- Datto Implementation and support
- ConnectWise Manage and Automate Experience
- Financial Services and/or healthcare IT experience
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Discounted health insurance (medical and dental).
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
- Mileage and mobile phone reimbursement.
Catapult Solutions Group
Get fresh Hybrid Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.