Financial Analyst (contracts)
The Senior Specialist, Program Finance (EVMS) - Earned Value Management will support the project team members in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects of varying contract type, size, and complexity. The analyst will assist in generating monthly Integrated Program Management Reports (IPMR), Quarterly Estimate at Completions (EACs), Earned Value Management and preparation of monthly forecasts outlooks for Orders, Sales, EBIT, Cash, and Working Capital.
• Responsible for Earned Value Management, baseline planning/execution, and estimate to complete changes with full CDRL reporting including IPMR, IPMDAR, CFRM)
• Acts as the subject matter expert for the financial performance of their programs, providing management with an early warning of potential performance issues, identifying risks, and offering solutions
• Prepare monthly forecasts outlooks for Orders, Sales, EBIT, Cash, and Working Capital
• Prepares accurate and complete variance analysis and reporting
• Makes moderate to substantial improvements to Financial System tools and processes
• Interfaces with Executive Management, Program Management, Accounting, Functional Leads, and customers as the primary source of all financial information for the programs they support
• Providing financial analysis for audits and other financial activities including Interfacing with DCAA and Customer for joint surveillance reviews (JSRs) and Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs)
• Responsible for knowing/following our policies and procedures.
• Helps manage SOX Control documents
• Involved in Corporate initiatives and Special Projects
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent demanding deadlines
• Ability to obtain DoD clearances if required.
:• Bachelor's Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience OR Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience OR Associates degree with 8 years prior relevant experience
• 6 years experience with EVM tools and principles: Cobra Software (Earned Value Management)
• 6 years experience CDRL's (IPMR or IPMDAR and CFSR)
• 6 years experience Month End Earned Value Processing
• 6 years experience Change Management
• 6 years experience Baseline Planning
• Experience with Cobra, Costpoint, Empower and Cognos desired.
• Advanced Excel Skills (Macro's, Arrays, SUMIF's formulas) and SQL skills.
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Experience EV Surveillance Reviews
• Experience wInsight or Empower
Catapult Solutions GroupAnaheim, CA
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.