Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Catapult Recruiting LLC. Beaverton, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join our team in Beaverton, OR.
Our team is looking for an experienced software engineer with passion for and experience writing automated tests at all levels: unit, integration and end-to-end. We have a high functioning team that is increasing its investment in automated tests. This person will help drive that investment, and the ultimate outcome will be that all development team members contribute to both feature and test development.
- Build and maintain automated tests that enable rapid software development and delivery
- Work within a Scrum team as a developer and test automation specialist - planning, estimating, executing and improving.
- Complete development work, including writing unit, integration and end-to-end tests while contributing to Sprint backlog and overall team goals
- Mentor, advise and/or support the test automation work of teammates and SDET peers
- Communicate and collaborate across Engineering teams as needed to meet Engineering-wide delivery goals
- Actively participate in Engineering-wide Testing community of practice among others
- Professional experience building and testing cloud-based web applications and REST APIs
- Experience using software project management tools such as Jira
- Proficiency with version control and continuous integration tools such as git, GitHub, and Jenkins
- Knowledge and demonstrated application of software quality principles and practices
- Proficiency with software test automation tools, approaches and frameworks such as Selenium, Test Cafe, WDIO, Cucumber, Postman and mocking
- Experience writing tests ranging from unit tests to integration tests to end-to-end tests
- Resilience and positive attitude in the face of challenges and obstacles
- Team-first mindset, effective communication and collaboration skills
- Enthusiasm for learning and teaching others
- Experience with Angular single page apps, GraphQL and Node
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Cucumber
Catapult Recruiting LLC.Why Work Here?
Catapult Recruiting matching experts to incredible jobs at the hottest companies!
Our vision is where all our customers technology staffing needs are filled by professional, reliable, happy people who love their work and love the company they work for. By identifying and satisfying our customers needs utilizing qualified professionals and modern tools, we are working hard to build stronger business relationships!!