Helpdesk / Desktop- Enterprise level support
Catapult Recruiting LLC. Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for someone with 5+ years of Helpdesk/Desktop Support experience in enterprise support, imaging, desktop support experience.
- Provide support for technical issues involving core business applications and Microsoft related technologies: Office 2010 to 2013, Office 365, Windows Server, Active Directory account and permissions management
- Must have Root Cause Analyst / Critical Thinking Skills.
- Knowledge of phone systems, PBX cloud solutions, IP Cloud.
- Knowledge of ITIL a big plus
- Knowledge of Ticketing and Inventory Systems
- Knowledge of AZURE, CITRIX work space, VMWare
- Creation of workflow documentation skills
- MS Exchange support background
- Supporting PC's IP address and the DNS Servers
- IP address
- Imaging Computer experience
- Respond to user requests by phone, email or in person
- Ticket creation and management
- Find and implement solutions for users within the companies support framework
- Monitor and support disaster recovery solutions
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Configure and deploy end user equipment – desktops, laptops, tablets, phones
- Assist with server deployment and maintenance
- Creation and maintenance of system documentation e.g. user guides and training materials
- Communication with users: informing them of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively across all areas of the business
- Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
- Document and follow internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends to perform scheduled maintenance
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
This support project undertaking is complicated, at the “enterprise-level”
- Customer Relationship Management, software that helps organizations present a consistent message about customer insights by gathering the latest information
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Supply Chain Management Systems
- Cloud support background would be helpful
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephone, communication and active listening skills and customer-care
- Methodical troubleshooting / diagnosis skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Strong work ethic is a must (reliable, punctual and dependable)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., sit for periods of up 4 hours, comfortable working at heights
2-year degree/certification in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Catapult Recruiting LLC.Why Work Here?
Catapult Recruiting matching experts to incredible jobs at the hottest companies!
Our vision is where all our customers technology staffing needs are filled by professional, reliable, happy people who love their work and love the company they work for. By identifying and satisfying our customers needs utilizing qualified professionals and modern tools, we are working hard to build stronger business relationships!!