Education Program Manager
Catapult Learning Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides evidence-based intervention, specialized services and professional learning solutions for public and non-public K-12 schools. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for students who have not found success in the traditional classroom. Our team of over 4,000 educators are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral and social and emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact. Come explore a career with Catapult Learning.
The Program Supervisor manages instructional program to insure adherence to the Company educational standards; hires, trains and oversees the performance of teachers and assistants where applicable, assists with testing students, and oversees the conferencing of students, principals, classroom teachers and parents. Works closely with the Instructional Excellence team to ensure the implementation of quality programming. Ensures customer satisfaction through problem solving and frequent communication.
- Program: ESSA Title I Intervention
- Location: Jewish Schools in Far North Chicago (West Rogers Park and Skokie)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assure customer satisfaction, program quality assurance, and student achievement.
- Reports concerns regarding instructional needs, materials and supplies.
- Communicates with school principal and classroom teachers concerning program implementation.
- Ensures customer service and program problems are communicated to the Regional Director or senior management immediately.
- Communicate with the regional education quality manager regarding instructional issues and concerns.
- Establishes a positive professional rapport with school staff, principals, and the school district.
- Continues to grow the program and work towards renewal of contracts.
- Oversees the organization and management of the program library. Recommends, purchases, and maintains materials and supplies.
- Through communication with Regional Director to assure safety and professional appearance of optimal learning environment of the Company classrooms.
- Responsible for preparing teachers to successfully complete their quality assurance review and assuring that all teachers complete Company teacher training component.
- Submits Monthly Reports to Regional Directors and Regional Educational Quality Managers, and other documents as necessary.
- Trains and supervises teachers. Supervision to include informal and formal lesson observations (formal to include Pre/PEP-conference, scheduled lesson observations and Post-conference.)
- Provides assistance to teachers in the development of class schedules and instructional strategies to meet the needs of all participating students.
- Prepares presentations for Monthly Team Meeting to address both instructional and business issues as required by the Regional Director and Instructional Support.
- Assist teachers with the completion and submission of company, district, state, or federal required forms.
- Provides guidance to teachers with record keeping procedures and ensures that the Company required plans and reports are maintained and updated properly.
Requires a bachelor’s degree and valid teaching certificate. At least two years related supervisory experience in education. Must be able to teach all basic skills or other related areas and interact with students and administrators.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Has the ability to handle multiple priorities and travel between multiple school sites. Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting (30lbs), walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
As a condition of employment, staff will be required to be either fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or produce a weekly negative Covid-19 test result. Prospective employees who are partially vaccinated (have received the first vaccination shot and are able to provide a photo of their vaccination card) are able to start work with the understanding they must be fully vaccinated within 45 days of their hire date and must test weekly until they are fully vaccinated. Unvaccinated individuals have the opportunity to demonstrate they are entitled to a reasonable accommodation with respect to this policy for a valid medical or religious reason. All staff are required to wear an approved mask, if and when reporting to a physical work site where they are interacting with others.
Candidates for this position must be able and willing to conduct their work both in person as well as virtually, based on the requirements of their state, program or client, with or without reasonable accommodation
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides evidence-based intervention, specialized services, and professional learning solutions for public and non-public K-12 schools. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for students who have not found success in the traditional classroom. Our team of over 4,000 educators are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral, and social and emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage. Our purpose drives our performance, and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact.
3000 W DevonChicago, IL
EducationView all jobs at Catapult Learning