Supports specific department for the Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Coordinates conference calls, meetings, and training
- Manages production of reports
- Creates and processes correspondences
- Processes and distributes incoming mail and faxes
- Creates charts and graphs
- Enters data into a database
- Maintains calendars, schedules appointments and meetings, and make travel arrangements (i.e. hotel, transportation etc.)
- Process purchase orders, check requests, invoices, and expense reports for the department.
- Other duties may be assigned
- At least five years of administrative experience required.
- Strong organizational customer service and communication skills a must.
- Must have proven ability to type at least 55wpm, work well under pressure, take initiative, and work
- Strong writing skills are required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must have strong attention to detail,and desire to work in fast paced environment.
- Need to be flexible, and meet deadlines.
- Bi-lingual speakers may be required as some locations