Location Kansas City, MO.
Practice Type- Home Health
Start Date As soon as Possible
Term - 13 Weeks
Shift - Days
Hours - 8 Hour Shifts
We have an immediate need for a Licensed Practical Nurse - Home Health for a hospital located in Kansas City, MO. Below are additional details:
- 1 year of experience preferred
- Requires good communication with RN due to the autonomy of home health.
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to organize work and manage work for the day
- Passionate for providing the best patient care experience
- MO and KS LPN required
Certifications: Driver's License - Various, Licensed Practical Nurse (KS) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS), Licensed Practical Nurse (MO) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS)
LPNs are paired with RNs to cover an assigned area of Home Health Patients. Duties include:
- Caring for complicated wounds to include wound vac care a
- Perform Venipuncture
- Educating patients on Chronic diseases
- Complete foley catheter care including insertion/removal
- Communicating patient status to care team members
One of the region's first hospice programs has provided passionate, comforting care to patients and their families in 22 Missouri and Kansas counties. Our goal is to help patients and their families manage the physical, emotional, and spiritual challenges that occur at the end of life so they can stay focused on spending quality time together.
We provide patient-centered, individualized care plans wherever the patient needs care, whether at home, an assisted living or nursing facility. The multidisciplinary hospice team uses the latest methods and medications to manage patients' pain and their physical, emotional, and mental symptoms to help patients live as fully and comfortably as possible.Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.