Snowsports Administration Support
Catamount Ski Resort LLC South Egremont, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Snowsports Administration Support will provide high quality guest services to both internal and external guests, and interact professionally and with respect with other non-Snowsports staff as well. This position will report to the Director of Snowsports and General Manager as needed to assist with daily Snowsports administrative needs. It will be a seasonal position, but will be full time during the winter season.
- Assist in administrative responsibilities of Snowsports programs including but not limited to department related Human Resource paperwork, payroll, record keeping, and guest registration process.
- Distribution and tracking department uniforms.
- Must have high level of guest service skills and experience, able to provide quality communication and assistance to guests.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays and to arrive to work at assigned times prepared for all duties.
- Able to work cooperatively with staff and other departments to ensure safety, security and enjoyment of our guests.
- Be able to discuss the lesson process with a child's parent/guardian.
- Basic understanding of proper rental equipment fitting and sizing.
- Clearly & accurately describe multiple levels of skiing/snowboarding to students with varying skill levels.
- Serves in an advisory position to assist the Snowsports Director & General Manager.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- At least 18 years old.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Fluency in English language, both verbal and written.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively to groups and individuals as assigned.
- Must work well in a team.
- Maintain an even and pleasant temperament when dealing with all Catamount guests.
- Strong analysis and problem solving capabilities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office being proficient in Excel and Google Programs.
- Able to handle confidential information in an appropriate manner.
- Must successfully complete a CORI background check.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather.
- The ability to stand, walk and manipulate (lift, carry, move) medium weights of 10 - 30 pounds.
- Requires arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read technical information.
- Must be available to work holidays and weekends.
Catamount Ski Resort LLC
AddressSouth Egremont, MA
BusinessView all jobs at Catamount Ski Resort LLC