Summary: The Assistant Project Coordinator will assist Project Management teams & Leadership with administrative, accounting and general office duties.
Essential Duties and Overall Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following,
as other duties may be assigned:
- Assisting Project Managers and Project Engineers with projects
- Assist with project startup as directed
- Assist with project document management (scanning, filing, SharePoint…)
- Scan and upload invoices for unapproved invoice entry and monitor incoming account statements
- Assist with calls, mail, delivery & courier
- Assist superintendents with job site needs (living accommodations, site office supplies…)
- Assist Project Coordinators as needed (filing, sorting, making labels, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook & Power Point
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the ability to clearly speak, read, write and understand the English language, as well as the ability to read and determine mailing labels, addresses and other postal instructions. Prior experience processing invoices is helpful.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the ability to perform basic functions in Microsoft Word and Excel, use Microsoft Outlook, and learn various company software.
Prior General Contractor/Construction experience is preferred.
Education and/or Experience:
A High school diploma or general education degree (GED): one (1) to three (3) months related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Catamount is an Equal Opportunity Employer