Catalyze is seeking a Salesforce Admin/Developer to help shape and drive the build-out of the core CRM which is the cornerstone of the Catalyze software platform.
Who You Are:
- An entry-level Salesforce developer; or
- An experienced Salesforce admin working to transition to a full time developer role; or
- A non-Salesforce software developer looking to move in to the salesforce ecosystem
What You Will Do:
- Install and maintain managed packages.
- Develop and maintain document templates.
- Develop, manage, and maintain objects, fields, dashboards, reports, and report types.
- User maintenance, including creating and maintaining users, profiles, roles, permission sets, sharing rules, queues, and licenses.
- Develop and maintain Apex and Lightning applications.
- Develop unit tests and ensure that there is sufficient code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality.
- Participate in developing and defining specifications such as user stories, tasks, and subtasks.
- Document designs, issues, solutions, and tips & tricks as needed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs as needed.
- Work closely with QA during the development cycle to ensure quality code.
- Foster a team approach to software development and delivery.
This role will be highly collaborative, working closely with all members of the Software Engineering team and with roles across the entire company.
What You Bring To Catalyze:
- Experience with lightning application configuration, including lightning record pages.
- Experience configuring and managing communities.
- Experience with Salesforce object and field configuration, including formulas and validation rules.
- Experience with Apex components (trigger and handler best practices, batch jobs, etc).
- Ability to gather requirements for a complete feature and design & implement a solution.
- Ability to review a peer's work and provide constructive comments.
- Quick learner with proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- (desired) Experience with the Nintex and AdobeSign integrations with Salesforce
- (desired) Experience with git and ant for source control and deployments.
- (desired) Experience with data loader and Excel for manipulating data.
What Catalyze Brings to You:
- Opportunity to play a significant role in transforming the energy industry.
- Work alongside an experienced team to collaborate with, learn from, and be a part of.
- Help build a software platform that is unique and game-changing from the ground up.
- Receive excellent benefits, growth opportunities, and an equity stake in our company.
- Work in an environment that is extremely flexible and where your voice, your thoughts, and your ideas will be heard.
Catalyze is a renewable energy developer and independent power producer (IPP) that partners with medium-to-large commercial and industrial real estate groups and renewable energy developers. We increase property net income and tenant value with renewable, resilient, smart energy infrastructure including solar, storage, electric vehicle charging, and microgrids.
We uniquely enable our customers to use that increased income as a competitive advantage to expand their property portfolios. Our proprietary origination-to-operations platform supports our partners with optimal site identification and acquisition, energy load estimation, system design, project finance, and asset management.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity and value the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
Powered by JazzHR