Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) needed for Flint Elementary School
This is a rewarding opportunity to be a part of a team assisting the needs of children affected by the Flint water crisis~
Excellent hours and work environment!
Full-time long term opportunity!
You will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders.
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
- Research related speech and language problems
- Work with other members of the educational team as it relates to therapy and treatment