Senior Process Engineer
Senior Process Engineer, Green River, WY
A large mineral/chemical company needs a senior capital project engineer (chemical process engineer) to manage multiple projects, small and large, across multiple plant areas, as a senior part of the site engineering team.
- Work in a complex plant with multiple areas of production plus a cogen
- Manage multiple capital projects, some quite large, both a manager and managing project managers
- Support plants as the senior plant process engineer
- Work with colleagues, the senior chemist, electrical engineer, maintenance manager, EHS director, etc, throughout the site
- Mentor junior engineers
- Extensive work with PHAs
- Troubleshooting processes in-plant
- Quantitative analysis – heat and mass balances, thermodynamics, etc
- Basic development – in lab and pilot – of new processes and process improvements
- Process improvement/continuous improvement throughout plants
- Full analysis of processes and plant – efficiency, effectiveness, economics, quality, etc
- At least a 4-year degree in chemical (or very similar) engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in process engineering and project management
- Formal Lean, Six Sigma, or other quantitative process improvement program needed.
- Black Belt – great!
- Must be experienced in a major plant setting – so chemicals, minerals, fertilizer/phosphates. Inorganics a better fit than polymers and the like
- Able to work in and around an active plant
- A decent human being! Must be personable, nice to work with, etc!
- Must not need, now or at any point in the future, a visa (if you need a TN, email me)
Salary is definitely over $120,000, bonus and relocation available
Catalyst Recruiting Inc.Green River, WY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.