Catalyst Professional Services, Inc is hiring a Licensed Clinical Social Worker for Nellis Air Force Base, NV. Hours are Monday through Friday day-shift plus on call rotation. This is a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of those who serve our country!
- Independently conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational and other diverse backgrounds.
- Use medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures. This includes acute, chronic and traumatic illnesses/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology.
- Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families and groups who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals.
- Independently provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, couples, and families.
- Coordinate appropriate referrals to community and other Government agencies for services.
1. Degree/Education: Master's degree in Social Work (MSW). Graduate from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
2. Experience: Five Years’ experience is required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
3. Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
Our Corporate Office is located in Colorado Springs, CO with additional offices located in the DC Metro area. We provide healthcare professionals for military facilities nationwide. We value and support our employees and independent contractors and offer a life style balance.
Join the Catalyst Team for a truly rewarding professional experience.