Catalyst Nutraceuticals has been one of the fastest growing manufacturers in sports nutrition and we have built our business around quality, service, and the ability provide the absolute best product for our customers. We currently manufacture flavored powders and capsules but it is our flavors and ability to work with our customers that has helped set us apart in a competitive industry.
We are looking for an experienced Machine Operator to join our team and be a contributing part of our tremendous growth!
The Machine Operator is responsible for overseeing operational activities on a variety of encapsulation machines that produce dietary supplements. This position is also responsible for the repair and maintenance of the machines (will be taught). Ensuring excellent quality control is vital to this position.
Oversee and coordinate machine operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the machines
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Previous experience in machine operations (specific encapsulation machines not required)
- Familiarity with machines and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Hours: Monday- Friday 3pm - 1am
Pay rate: $13.00