Marketing & Sales Representative - Full Time & Entry Level
What are you looking for in a new job? Experience? Development? Energetic work environment? Advancement? A place to get your foot in the door?
Whatever it is, we can assure you that Catalyst Leadership Group can provide that! We are currently interviewing for an Entry Level Marketing & Sales Representative where we are looking to train in every aspect of sales, marketing, customer service, and business development. This position is ideal for someone who is new to the work force, looking for a change, or interested in sales, marketing, customer service, and/or business development.
Catalyst Leadership Group has a positive work environment where we encourage personal and professional growth for all of our employees in all our departments including our sales and marketing department. What are your career and life goals? We are interested in helping you achieve both! Catalyst believes that when the employer/employee relationship is mutually beneficial it makes for great things all around. Win-win!!
Primary responsibilities for the Entry Level Marketing & Sales Representative role:
- Our entry level sales and marketing team is customer-focused and enjoys delivering smiles on each customer encounter
- Exceed customer expectations and team sales goals
- Assist in training other sales and marketing team members
Here are a few things we are looking for in an Entry Level Marketing & Sales Representative:
- Exceptionally driven with a very strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a strong desire to succeed and advance into management
- Have a positive "solution oriented" attitude
- Competitive, sports-minded
- Someone who prioritizes growth
- Goal oriented
- Student mentality
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Customer service, restaurant, or hospitality experience
- Retail sales experience is a plus but not required
- Athletic / sports / team experience
- Someone looking for a positive and energetic work environment
What we offer at Catalyst Leadership Group:
- Fast-pace, fun, work environment
- Leadership development
- Training in sales, communication, and effective presentations
- Time management mastery
- Money management
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation plan
Still picking up what we're putting down and want to make a GREAT first impression for a bit of "extra credit" on your application? Send us a PM on Facebook with a 30 second video on your favorite book and why! We promise, we won't judge. If you've made it this far in this job post we're pretty sure we're gonna like you no matter what! Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/catalystleadershipgroupinc/
Interested in learning more on how you fit into this top-notch environment? Send us an application today!
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!