Entry Level Account Manager - New Start Up - Sales & Marketing
Catalyst Leadership Group is looking for an upbeat and motivated Entry Level Account Manager in our Sales & Marketing Department who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our team and customers. This position is ideal for those new to the work force or those switching professions.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
- Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
- Internship/work experience in the sales field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
- An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!
- Plethora of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Vallarta, LA, NYC, Las Vegas, and Cancun
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
If you're up for the challenge and fit these qualifications send us your resume!