Executive Status Marketing is hiring for Seasonal Retail Associates. Openings are available for career-minded individuals with unbeatable people skills. This is an entry-level opening NOT in a call center environment.
Here's what you'll do as a seasonal retail associate at Executive Status:
- Greet customers quickly and warmly
- Provide outstanding customer service that's sincere, enthusiastic, and professional
- Maintain a great attitude that reflects our commitment to the customer
- Qualify customer needs, figure out what's right for them, and get them in touch with the right person (if it's not you!)
- Share your knowledge of store products and services to build sales and minimize returns
- Recommend additional merchandise that compliments customer selections
- Use our in-store technology to make magical shopping experiences
- Use point-of-sale and mobile point-of-sale systems to cashier and process customer purchases (we'll train you on these, too!)
- Be at work and be there on time - your team is counting on you!
Whether you're an early bird or a night owl, there are hours and flexible schedules that can work for you.
You'll have the opportunity to work a flexible schedule on a part-time temporary basis, which may include mornings, evenings, weekends, and busy events like the day after Christmas.
- Competitive $11-$17 an hour (Negotiable)
- Weekly pay.
- Bonuses and incentives.
- Fun, teamwork environment.
- Paid business conferences.
- Fully paid training program.
- Management and growth opportunities.
You don't necessarily need retail experience or a degree, but you'll need to be a self-starter with good time management skills, and be able to work independently and as part of a team. And a few other things:
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Possess a strong sense of urgency
- Enjoy meeting and working with customers
- Comfortable with technology
- Have a love of learning
- No experience required, just a great attitude!
You'll be on your feet a lot - this job involves a lot of moving and standing (at least two consecutive hours). You'll need to be able to lift at least 30 pounds, and may occasionally need to reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb ladders, and reach above eye level - it's not cardio, but it's a lot of movement! The job also involved close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
If you feel you meet our qualifications and are a perfect fit, APPLY TODAY with an updated resume! Applications are accepted via Email OR via Website.
**Our Firm does not participate in the following: Telemarketing/ Call Center/ Door to Door/ or Business to Business**