Are you a game-changer? Can you assist in leading your store team to provide extreme customer service including selling, employee management, customer relations, and training?
If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Apply today!
Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
Act as a partner between customers, sales associates, and store leadership
Delivering sales, customer experience, merchandising, visual, and operational expectations
• Act as a partner between customers, sales associates, and store leadership
• Ability to learn and share the expertise of products and trends to fit customer’s needs
• Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product/trends
• Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
• Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing sales setting
• Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
• Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
• Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
• Strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem analysis, decision making, and financial analysis
• High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
• Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
Come for the opportunity….Stay for the career!