Financial Analyst II
The Financial Analyst II - Finance Operations will help our communities thrive by supporting clients in a variety of financial initiatives, working under the direction of the Senior Financial Analyst and/or other Finance & Accounting Management.
We are a culture that is unabashedly driven by purpose. We are making a difference to our patients and providers while growing at an accelerated rate.
Every day, we support the health journey of patients by authentically living our core values: Purpose Driven, Relationships Matter, Serve Others First, and Inspire Creativity. If you love serving others and would like to make a material difference in an industry-transforming organization, then we invite you to apply to this role. We are recognized as one of the Top 100 Places to Work by The Dallas Morning News, and we have been awarded as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies by SMU Cox.
- Conducts recurring financial reviews with clients to include current trends relative to historical performance, variance analysis & industry benchmarks.
- Develop, implement, and deliver standardized reports, dashboards, executive-level summary reports and presentations to effectively communicate program performance to operational leaders and stakeholders.
- Documents and streamlines internal operational processes to improve efficiency, accuracy, and overall client satisfaction.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Works in client-facing role, providing visibility and recommendations to clients to optimize financial performance.
- Produces production management reports and reviews revenue cycle key performance indicators.
- Engage clients to help shape, implement and report on their overall strategic initiatives.
- Client support related to various practice management systems.
- Support team in producing quality reporting.
- Completes fee schedule analysis to optimize client revenue.
- Ad hoc analysis to provide clients margin analysis, staffing models, and budgeting.
- Ability to define problems and identify solutions; possess strong time management skills.
- Track and record time spent on client projects.
- Developing and/or improving preliminary deliverables for client engagements
- Supports other team members when needed.
- Plan and organize individual/team projects and responsibilities.
- Coordinates with other business owners to plan and complete projects.
- Assists in due diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Monitor individual schedule, work priorities and tasks.
- Ability to collect and organize data to draw valid conclusions with attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple engagements/clients simultaneously.
- Able to collaborate and contribute as a strong team member, and have good communication skills, orally and in writing.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Industry experience is required.
- Minimum 2-3 years prior financial analysis work experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel & relational databases
- Knowledge of medical reimbursement methodology
- Previous experience working with an insurance payer.
- Ability to work with EMR systems (Athena, eClinicalWorks, etc)
- Ability to model recommendations in Tableau or other Business Intelligence Tool
Catalyst Health GroupPlano, TX
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.