VP of Marketing
Catalyst Group Holding, LLC Miami, FL
- Posted: 17 days ago
- $150,000 to $225,000 Yearly
A 20-year veteran entrepreneur is hiring a VP of Marketing to take this startup to the next level. You will work directly with the creator of a multibillion-dollar brand to launch his legacy sequel collection of companies.
The VP will create and lead the marketing department, oversee all day-to-day marketing efforts, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies.
The right candidate will have expertise in demand generation, conversion, and performance marketing along with a fundamental understanding of the complete marketing spectrum including corporate marketing and branding. They will be an analytical, metrics-driven, digital marketing expert who measures success in terms of revenue rather than vanity metrics.
Our VP of Marketing MUST have proven results in performance marketing along with strong leadership experience. Must have the ability to develop and execute high-performing digital marketing and customer acquisition plans for multiple companies across a variety of channels including social, web, email, and beyond.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to make their mark on a high-growth start-up company. We are an extremely fast-paced, fun, and creative group that doesn’t currently have a reference to “normal” business hours. We are looking for another grinder just like us, who wants to create something big, not just manage something. So, do you want to manage something or create something?
INDUSTRIES OF PARTICIPATION:
- Renewable Energy
- Solar Focused
- High Tech
- Big Data- Blockchain
- Sales Acceleration
- Sales Leadership
- Sales Strategy
- Marketing Strategies
- Raising Capital
- Personal Brand
$12,500/month for 90 day trial period 1099-
$10k bonus at the end for executing established outcomes
Long-term offer made at the end of 90 days
- Launch, test, iterate, scale, repeat
- Own the channel strategy and management across the demand generation marketing mix
- Create performance marketing programs with a focus on core metrics, testing & optimization while developing strong brand messaging
- Leverage performance marketing analytics to evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests to increase conversion
- Develop innovative CRM and email marketing strategies utilizing customer cohort data
- Communicate KPIs, trends, insights, and challenges across the teams and organization
- Own the relationship with all performance marketing vendors & agencies
- 5+ years of digital/performance marketing experience
- Expert level copywriter
- Has launched at least two or more brands from inception
- Deep understanding and proven track record of creating and implementing effective performance marketing strategies
- Past success inside of all main social media outlets and Google Adwords
- Recent success in email open rates and click-through conversion
- Excellent domain experience across all areas of demand gen and marketing ops/analytics
- A creative and strategic mind to understand current trends and project future opportunities
- Personal mastery over one or more of the basic marketing skill sets (graphic design, web design, video editing, etc.)
- Massive desire to grow
- Strong leader and communicator
- Dream to be an entrepreneur one day
- Insanely detailed
- HIGH emotional intelligence
- Extremely independent
- Heart of joy & enthusiasm
- Get $#!t done all the time
Secondarily, we provide strategic consultation, investment, or business development solutions for start-up to midcap companies.
Catalyst Group Holding, LLC
Catalyst is the leading Sales Accelerator created for top performers by top performers. We are an incubator of influence, leadership, and entrepreneurship. We specialize in growing midcap tech companies' revenues as an outside “force of nature” in exchange for backend upside potential. Secondarily, we provide strategic consultation, investment, or business development solutions for start-up to midcap companies.
BusinessView all jobs at Catalyst Group Holding, LLC