Catalyst Career Group Jersey City, NJ
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Infant/Toddler Teacher position is a full time classroom teacher/caregiver in the program that shares responsibilities with a co-Infant/Toddler Teacher. This position supervises, assists, and supports substitutes, interns and volunteers in carrying out developmentally appropriate child activities in accordance with the designated Infant and Toddler Curriculum and NAEYC Standards and in compliance with the Head Start Program Performance Standards. This position also adheres to the HOPES CAP, Inc. Policies & Procedures and may be reassigned to various classroom/sites as deemed necessary for program operations.
**CHAT with one of our recruiters LIVE on 9/24. Copy this link to Register:**
- Work daily as a Teacher/caregiver for infants and toddlers with responsibilities including but not limited to: feeding, diapering, cleaning, nurturing, providing a safe and stimulating learning environment, documenting and recording daily activity.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the designated Infant and Toddler Curriculum through proper daily implementation with developmentally appropriate conversations, behaviors and guidance strategies and ability to model for teaching staff, children, parents, community volunteers and interns.
- Log daily child attendance and meal counts, and submit monthly to designated content area Supervisors/Specialists.
- Conduct developmental screenings, conferences and ongoing assessments within the required time frames.
- Maintain anecdotal notes, as well as developmental and numerical data records on each child, with written and verbal input from other teaching staff in child’s record and data entry software.
- Infant/Toddler CDA or CDA with an Infant/Toddler endorsement or equivalent credential in a related field.
- Experience in an Infant/Toddler setting or equivalent experience working with children and working with a team.
- Proficient computer skills, including data base systems, and access to email and internet.
- Ability to speak, read, write, comprehend, process, interpret follow and carry out instructions spoken in the English language and written in a variety of documents and reference relevant to the job.
Register to Attend this VIRTUAL Job Fair to CHAT LIVE with Recruiters from HOPES CAP Inc. and other leading industries.
COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION and upload your RESUME at the following LINK:
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet Virtually with companies hiring in the Jersey City area.
JERSEY CITY AREA VIRTUAL DIVERSITY JOB FAIR
Friday, September 24, 2021
Pre-Register to be ready to log in and participate on the day of the Job Fair. You will receive timely reminders and instructions for the day of the event.
Remember, the best way to be considered for a position is to join the event and interact with the hiring managers via chat or video. Plan to attend this VIRTUAL ONLINE EVENT!
Catalyst Career Group
AddressJersey City, NJ