Educational Sales Representative
Catalyst Career Group Salinas, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
American Fidelity Assurance is hiring a Sales Representative
We are seeking a Sales Representative to market insurance, annuity/financial products and section 125 administration to the educational community in the South Bay Area.
- Annual base salary with monthly commission
- Dynamic first year incentives
- Company laptop, company car, and paid business expenses
- Company paid retirement plus 401(k) plan
- Health insurance benefits
- Worksite market with assigned sales territory
- Established client base
- Excellent field training programs
Phone interviews are being scheduled.
A Private Recruiting event produced by Catalyst Career Group.
To request a phone interview, CLICK on the "APPLY NOW" BUTTON BELOW.
You will be contacted via phone or email to confirm your appointment.
- No more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years
- 2 years sales experience
- 60 hours of college credits
- Pattern of success
- Clean driving record
American Fidelity Assurance Company is a unique, family-owned organization providing insurance products and financial services to employees in the education field, from kindergarten through college. Our products are marketed to established school accounts with the career opportunity to further develop additional territory accounts.
Founded in 1960, AFA has grown to become the largest privately-owned life insurance company in the United States. AFA has over 1,400 employees across the nation and has been named to Fortune Magazine's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in America for the sixth straight year. Since 1982, American Fidelity has been rated "A+" (Superior) by A.M. Best Company, one of the nation's leading insurance rating services.
You may also apply via email at the above address.
Catalyst Career Group