Agreement Sales Representative
Are you looking to lift your career in sales? Konecranes, the world leading group of Lifting Businesses™, is looking for an ambitious and motivated individual to join our sales team as an Agreement Sales Representative. We believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
If you think your attributes are a fit and you are interested in working in a fast paced, safety first type of environment, apply today!
- $60,500 base
- Uncapped commission
- OTE $80,000-100,000
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, vision insurance, and more
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation, sick/personal days, holidays
- Company Vehicle, plus more
Phone Interviews with managers are currently being scheduled.
To request a phone interview, click the "APPLY" button below
OR submit your resume online at:
You will be contacted via phone or email to schedule your phone interview.
A Private Recruiting Event
Produced by Catalyst Career Group
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- A basic understanding of mechanical and electrical principles.
- Experience meeting monthly minimum sales quotas and CRM funnel size.
- Prior experience with cranes is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; PC skills.
Principal Responsibilities Include:
- Meet assigned sales targets for agreement-based services and new business development. Primary activities include targeting, preparation of sales offers for agreements and other new business opportunities.
- New Agreement Business Development and Target Account Development
- Renewal of Agreements
- CRM Funnel Management: Sales funnel and cases in CRM should be managed and maintained daily.
- Meet monthly minimum sales quotas and CRM funnel size.
- Assist in other customer relations or collection efforts.
To request an interview, submit your resume online at: