American Fidelity Assurance is looking for a talented Account Services Coordinator.
Our salaried, career Account Services Coordinators are responsible for selling worksite insurance products and services in a defined sales territory with an existing customer base. You will build strong, long-term relationships with businesses and develop specific, needs-based recommendations for their employees, highlighting the benefits of American Fidelity’s insurance portfolio.
- Salary: $36,500 to $50,000
- OTE $55-75k with commissions
- Base Salary + uncapped commission + additional bonus potential
- Company Funded Defined Benefit Plan
- 401k with company match
- Benefits package including multiple medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance plans
- Company Car with gas card
- Paid Travel Expenses
To request an interview click the “APPLY” button below
Submit your resume online at: https://catalystcareergroup.com/event/hartford-ct-awd-pre-2-25-20/
You will be contacted via phone or email to confirm your appointment on:
Hartford, CT - American Fidelity - AWD Private Recruiting Event
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
8:30AM - 11:30AM
Hampton Inn and Suites Hartford Airport
2168 Poquonock Avenue
Windsor, CT 06095
A Private Recruiting Event for American Fidelity Assurance
Produced by Catalyst Career Group
- Minimum education of 60 hours of college education
- Sales potential with demonstrated leadership qualities
- Notable professional accomplishments and achievements
- Ability and willingness to travel overnight up to 25% of the time
- Ability to pass financial, criminal and motor vehicle background checks
- Ability to obtain required industry licenses
Register online to schedule an appointment:
You will be contacted via phone or email to confirm your appointment.
Founded in 1960, American Fidelity Assurance Company has grown to become one of the largest, private, family-owned life insurance companies in the United States. Focused on our core business, including disability income insurance, life insurance, and supplemental health insurance, American Fidelity has seen rapid and continuous growth due to high standards, conservative management and customer focused operating strategies.
National Presence – American Fidelity conducts business within 49 states, employing salaried, career Account Managers located across the country.
Extended Training Program – Account Managers participate in a structured, comprehensive training program including on-the-job training within your territory, Product and Sales Schools and online training.
Tenure – More than Double the Nation Average with 30% of our salaried career Account Managers have been with American Fidelity for 10 years or more.
Defined Territory – Each Account Manager is assigned a territory to manage and develop new accounts.
You may also apply via email at the above address.