Territory Sales Professional/Hunter – Material Handling
Our territory sales professionals average $120,000 their first year and $170,000 in year two with good prospecting and efficient use of resources.
Why are we hiring?
We are growing rapidly and have more opportunities than our current team can process in Southern California. Our District Sales Managers benefit from existing loyal customers with repeat business. Our growth has been double digits annually for past several years and projected to increase!
Your Role Responsibilities
- Manage existing relationships in your territory
- Become a trusted consultant to your customers
- Strong prospecting skills, CRM experience
- Build relationships with lead sources and customers to increase referrals and repeat business
- Development of proposal and plans for customers
- Facilitate order processing and follow up as required
- Qualify leads based on company value-added propositions
- Coordinate and work side-by-side with project coordinators
- Meet or exceed established territory objectives
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
What to expect in a typical Work Week?
- 1-2 days in field calling on customers, prospecting, checking on open job’s progress/status
- 3 days in office working with project coordinators on existing jobs, managing open jobs, on the phone (or email) prospecting new business, following up on proposals, reviewing CAD drawings revisions.
- Sales meeting - weekly (about 1-2 hours)
What experience or skills are required for this role?
- Strong communication skills including phone, email, and interoffice
- Time management with respect to lead generation, prospecting, and qualifying opportunities
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and CRM
Want to know more?
Catalina Material Handling is a full-service nationwide provider of turnkey material handling systems. This means we do everything within the four walls of a warehouse to make our clients’ job of moving products to customers more efficient and safer.
We’ve got compensation and benefits handled.
We provide a competitive benefits package.
The work is interesting, challenging, and rewarding. There is variety every day in the situations you encounter, people you work with and outcomes that need to be met.
Our company is well established in the Southern California market. You will be a part of a fun team, very capable, and who will bring out the best in you. The expectations are high, but we offer tremendous opportunities in a business environment that is not easily found. Catalina Material Handling is an industry leader over the last 15 years.