Senior Project Manager
Do you want a fun and challenging career?
We are seeking a top notch Project Manager (PM) with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to multitask. Our company specializes in providing, setting up, and permitting pallet rack and shelving products in large warehouse/distribution centers. We are located near the 22/405 freeway intersection. This position is available for immediate hire.
- Responsible for organizing and executing projects brought in by the president
- Interfacing with the customer and vendors throughout the installation and permitting process
- Manage AutoCAD designers on plan view and elevation drawings during the design phase and throughout the implementation of the project
- Other tasks include material take-offs and job site visits
- Must have a Bachelor's degree
- Over 5 years of construction related experience
- Being accurate and detail oriented
- AutoCAD proficiency required
- Having proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Having an aptitude for common sense engineering
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Being organized
- Possesses a good prioritizing system and multitask efficiently
- Works well with others in a fun and dynamic environment
Near the 22/405 Freeway intersection
The work is interesting, challenging, and rewarding. There is variety every day in the situations you encounter, people you work with and outcomes that need to be met.
Our company is well established in the Southern California market. You will be a part of a fun team, very capable, and who will bring out the best in you. The expectations are high, but we offer tremendous opportunities in a business environment that is not easily found. Catalina Material Handling is an industry leader over the last 15 years.