We are seeking an CAD Designer to become a part of our team! You will prepare detailed working diagrams of machinery as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Prepare diagrams and drafts for material handling in warehouses
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance
- Review and modify designs to reduce production deficiencies
- Provide timely updates for drawing completion and workload
- Coordinate with other colleagues regarding complex diagrams
- Previous experience in materials handling, manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with AutoCAD or other related software
- Deadline and detail-oriented
The work is interesting, challenging, and rewarding. There is variety every day in the situations you encounter, people you work with and outcomes that need to be met.
Our company is well established in the Southern California market. You will be a part of a fun team, very capable, and who will bring out the best in you. The expectations are high, but we offer tremendous opportunities in a business environment that is not easily found. Catalina Material Handling is an industry leader over the last 15 years.