We are seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join our team! You will perform clerical, administrative and basic project coordination in order to drive company success.
- Answer inbound telephone calls.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Assisting in A/R and A/P
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Minimum requirement of an AA degree
- Previous experience in office administration or project coordination
- Knowledge of Quickbooks
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong organizational skills
The work is interesting, challenging, and rewarding. There is variety every day in the situations you encounter, people you work with and outcomes that need to be met.
Our company is well established in the Southern California market. You will be a part of a fun team, very capable, and who will bring out the best in you. The expectations are high, but we offer tremendous opportunities in a business environment that is not easily found. Catalina Material Handling is an industry leader over the last 15 years.