Cataldo Financial & Consulting Group Jamison, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, medical
- Ensures the integrity of client's accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information for various client types.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies by reconciliation of all accounts
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll tax returns and after the fact payroll analysis.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Various Bookkeeping and Staff Accounting Tasks as needed
Cataldo Financial & Consulting GroupWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits, Flexible work hours
Cataldo Financial & Consulting Group is a growing dynamic certified public accounting firm. Our goal is to provide you with a work-life balance with an excellent work environment, flexible schedule, excellent compensation and benefits
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cataldo Financial & Consulting Group