We have a Full-Time opening for an BLS Educator. The Clinical Educator is responsible for the scheduling, coordination, and training of contracted facility staff and municipal police and fire agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a comprehensive training curriculum which will comply with the general needs and requests of contracted facilities, municipalities and community organizations
- Complete Regional and State applications for continuing education programs.
- Develop and execute an annual questionnaire for the purpose of quality assurance and determine the training need of such programs.
- Conduct and/or delegate training courses (i.e. CPR, First Aid, Refresher Training Programs, etc.) at all affiliated organizations to improve patient care and promote a positive and professional working relationship with Cataldo Ambulance Service, Inc
- Distribute course confirmation notices in a timely manner prior to the course date
- Distribute course evaluation following the completion of course
- Ensure the qualifications of the instructors are valid
- Assist Director of Education as needed with training and educational programs
- Responsible for the allocation and maintenance of all training equipment used in performing community training programs.
- Complete other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in EMS education. The successful candidate will also possess outstanding communication and organization skills and be comfortable with a wide range of EMS educational subject matter. Candidates that hold instructor credentials preferred (ACLS / PALS / PEARS / PEPP / GEMS / BCLS / PHTLS / AMLS / EMT I/C). Experience with a Medical Simulation Laboratory a plus.