As an customer care manager, you will be an integral part of bringing the magic of our company to life. Customer care managers
provide outstanding customer service, perform to reach goals on a personal and professional
level, and demonstrate superior product knowledge to customers – all to create a customer
experience that will make the members feel comfortable.
Successful candidates require competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic
thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, producing results and
We will provide training in the following:
• Building relationships with customers and understanding their needs
• Delivering a strong and genuine customer experience that will allow the customer to
confidently recommend our product to their friends and family
• Providing management with feedback and solutions to improve processes
• Supporting team members in serving customers and performing company operations
• Sharing customer experiences with the rest of your team including management
• Cross-training and coaching among teams
• Celebrating individual achievements and team successes. Our company highlights top
performers and rewards them for success.
Submit your resume for consideration and please highlight your customer service experience.
We are conducting virtual interviews this week and next.
Why Work Here?Our company has been in business for over 68+ years. We are a 100% Union label company that works with over 30,000 different Unions and make up over 800,000+ members and counting! Our company has over $58.9 billion in force with an A+ Superior Rating by AM Best for its financial strength. Union members request our benefits package because most members realize that the majority of their benefits through their work union, greatly reduce or completely eliminate once they retire or leave their jobs. We provide unions with permanent benefits they can keep throughout their entire lifetime. We work with unions through a local bargaining agreement which makes our jobs simple with available leads. Its not work its purpose! Voted Best Places to work 2017, 2018 and 2019! Named The 24th Happiest Places to Work Forbes Magazine .
One of Forbes Top 25 Happiest Places to work! Plenty of room for growth and advancement. Company conventions. Family work environment.