Customer Experience Associate | Hybrid
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Cat5 Commerce is currently seeking a keen Customer Experience Associate to join our growing team in Chesterfield. It doesn’t get much better than this! This is a full-time, hybrid position with a schedule of Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., set in a fun and friendly atmosphere and providing excellent benefits and perks. Occasional overtime may be required, primarily during peak / holiday season.
What We Offer
- Hybrid schedule: Your first 30 days will be fully onsite so that we can provide you with the best training and onboarding experience, after which you may transition to our Hybrid schedule (In-Office Mon-Wed-Fri, Work from Home Tues-Thurs).
- Competitive pay: Starting at $16 per hour, with additional consideration given for previous experience
- Balanced schedule: You’ll work Monday through Friday 8am-5pm w/ a one hour lunch break
- Health and well-being: You’ll have access to affordable, top-notch health and dental coverage w/in your first 30 days
- Building for the future: We offer a 401k Retirement Plan w/ company match and Roth IRA availability. No waiting period to join
- Balance: Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays
- Build your own benefits: We offer a variety of voluntary benefits to pick from including flexible spending accounts, vision coverage, short term disability, term life insurance, accidental injury coverage
- Growth: Dedicated Cat5 Associates are routinely offered new skill training or promoted as opportunities arise on the team
- Community: Our Customer Experience team is on the front lines of Cat5’s mission to send essential gear across the country and around the globe. You’ll work with a supportive and fully present leadership team, and fun and friendly co-workers. And did we mention our office dogs?
- Let’s shop: Our Employee Purchase Program provides generous discounts on a wide variety of gear, including popular brands such as Nike, Under Armour, and Carhartt
- Nom nom: Free snacks, bean to cup coffee, and cold beverages always on hand + occasional catered lunches
Looking for the perfect environment to kick start your career or take your customer service experience to the next level in the exciting Ecommerce realm? We're currently seeking a Customer Experience Associate to join us in our mission. The ideal candidate enjoys a high energy atmosphere, and brings an optimistic and helpful approach to each day. We work with some pretty awesome brands and products, all of which you'll gain a deep understanding of to best serve our customers, and earn generous discounts on!
Are you that exceptional friend that prefers talking to texting? Terrific! Because our customers know and love that we're just a phone call away when they need help or have questions. You'll have the ongoing opportunity to talk with a wide variety of shoppers about interesting and purpose-driven gear and products. Our phone lines are where it all comes together, blending high tech with a personal touch.
When you’re not wowing a customer on the phone, you’ll put your problem solving talents to use through regular email correspondence, entering detailed customer / order notes, and assisting with a variety of administrative tasks in support of the overall customer experience.
- Maintain a positive outlook for every customer concern or issue, no matter how challenging
- Juggle multiple conversations with other teams and vendors to ensure that every customer issue is fully resolved
- Understand our websites and products inside and out to be able to provide a smooth and seamless customer service experience
- Create clear and professional emails to correspond with customers and vendors as needed
- Accurately enter and update customer order, billing, and shipping information across a variety of systems
- Previous experience not required, 1-5 years in a Customer Service role highly desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple tasks
- At ease with communicating with customers primarily via phone
- Clear and concise written communication skills
- Superb critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Regular attendance and punctuality are essential
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of Google Apps
- Proficient and accurate keyboarding skills
- Adaptable and comfortable working within an atmosphere prone to rapid change and development
- Prior customer service or retail experience
- Familiarity with the online shopping process and experience
- Experience with Acumatica software
Cat5 Commerce is an online retail company based in Chesterfield, Missouri. We own and operate TacticalGear.com and Workboots.com, the premier shopping destinations serving the tactical, outdoor and workwear markets.
We have enjoyed consistent growth with each passing year, and strive to actively recruit and retain the best and brightest talent. Recognized as a Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, our culture provides a healthy, challenging and people-focused atmosphere. We offer a top-tier benefits package and collaborative workspace for those who thrive in a casual yet fast paced environment.
Cat5 CommerceChesterfield, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.