Shopify Plus E-Commerce Manager
Caswell-Massey is hiring a full-time Shopify E-Commerce Manager for its Edison, NJ headquarters. This position will help grow our online business on Shopify and is responsible for owning the Shopify Platform. This role will support core e-commerce revenue drivers in Shopify such as Digital Advertising and Email Marketing; and will work in close collaboration with the Creative Team and Customer Care teams to deliver a world-class experience for Caswell-Massey’s customers on the Shopify Plus platform. This position reports to the Director of E-Commerce.
Caswell-Massey is a 268-year old American company headquartered in Edison, NJ with a retail store in NYC. The company sells American-made fragrance and cologne, fine soaps, body care, and apothecary specialties. Learn more at www.CaswellMassey.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and Grow Sales Revenue in the Shopify Plus E-commerce channel.
- Manage the Email Marketing Program in Klaviyo.
- Day-to-day management of the Shopify Plus Website, including theme updates, UX/UI improvements, banner and product page updates, and third-party apps.
- Maintain content including product titles, images, and descriptions for Shopify.
- Develop and Plan Seasonal promotions and Product Launches across Email, Print, and Social Media to drive Sales revenue in Shopify.
- Develop and Maintain detailed Customer Segments across all inbound data feeds, and utilize these segments to deliver targeted promotions.
- Manage third-party integrations including Yotpo, Swell, ZenDesk, Gift Card Apps; and evaluate and implement new third-party apps as needed.
- Oversee SMS Marketing, Affiliate programs, Facebook Store, Pinterest Shoppable Links, and similar programs that require integrations or data feeds from Shopify.
- Work closely with the Inventory Manager and Planning/Forecasting team to ensure that inventory is planned properly and made available in Shopify.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team and E-Commerce Fulfillment team to ensure that orders are fulfilled and returns are handled properly.
- Manage seasonal demand and to optimize peak selling seasons, including bi-annual sales, holiday sales, and major gift holidays.
- 2+ years working with Shopify, Shopify Plus, Magento, BigCommerce, or similar E-Comm Platforms.
- Fundamental knowledge of requirements and best practices for selling on Shopify
- Experience in maintaining inventory and/or order management systems
- Experience with Klaviyo (Preferred) or Mailchimp or similar Email Marketing.
- Track record of growing online consumer businesses
- A positive, helpful, friendly demeanor when confronted with difficult situations
- Creative writing and proofing skills.
- Experience Coding in HTML, CSS, PHP Preferred.
- Experience working with Google DRIVE, DOCS and SHEETS.
- Advanced experience working with Spreadsheets in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, e-Commerce, or Graphic Design.
- Intermediate Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Interest or experience in Fragrance, Beauty, Apothecary consumer goods preferred.
- Punctual and dependable
- Able to maintain detailed records.
Eligible employees receive complete benefits including Paid Holidays, Vacation, Health Insurance, Vision & Dental, 401k.