Castle Megastore Full Time Sales Supervisor
About Us: For over 31 years, Castle Megastore has been passionate about enriching the intimate lives of our customers. We embody romance, fun and fantasy. Our staff of experts provides our customers with detailed knowledge of the best brands and the biggest selection. We are Essentials for Lovers®.
Our Supervisors are Leaders. They are sales driven and are able to consistently develop team members through one on one selling and coaching. You’ll be a hands-on role model for your staff, providing continuous training and guidance. Must have previous management experience in a specialty retail or big box retail store.
What you will do in this job:
· Drive sales. All the time. If you want a non-selling job, this isn’t it.
· Proven experience leading a team to consistently meet or exceed sales and service goals. We obsess over results, so be prepared for us to validate your results.
· Minding the details, delivering exceptional customer service while ensuring processes and policies are followed in a professional environment.
· Provide a terrific engagement experience to our customers on a consistent basis.
· Be able to understand and complete business reports and communicate results to the team and Corporate partners.
· Proficient in excel use and inventory management software.
What Castle needs from you:
· Be a part of a team that wants to win and earn added incentives and bonus.
· Experience working with advanced point-of-sale computer systems. Ours is pretty complex, so you’ll need to be quick to learn and really good at multitasking.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including, the day before and after major holidays, evenings and weekends. This includes availability to work opening and closing shifts.
· We also embrace change, so be ready to take on new challenges and learn new things regularly.
This position and qualifies for the following benefits:
· Competitive pay, added shift differential pay after 10 pm, spiff opportunities, contests, and monthly performance bonus opportunities
· Ongoing career and Leadership Development supported by our Castle University Training Program
· Ongoing product knowledge training
· Security in a financially strong Company
· Medical/Dental/Vision for Full time Management and Associates
· 100% Company Sponsored Life Insurance for Full time Management and Associates
· FTO & Holiday Pay
· 401K with Generous Matching Contribution
We offer the opportunity for advancement as Castle Megastore grows and promotes from within.
All applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
Castle Megastore is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Check us out and apply at www.castlemegastore.com