$2500 Sign On Performance Bonus Opportunity for Qualified Applicants
Celebrating 31 years, Castle Megastore has been passionate about enriching the intimate lives of our customers. We embody romance, fun and fantasy. Our staff of experts provides our customers with detailed knowledge of the best brands and the biggest selection. We are Essentials for Lovers®.
Our Retail Managers are Leaders. They are sales driven and are able to consistently develop team members through one on one selling and coaching. You’ll be a hands-on role model for your staff, providing continuous training, feedback, and guidance. Works in other local stores within market to support the Company as needed. Available to travel for training and meetings as required.
What you will do in this job:
· Drive sales. All the time. If you want a non-selling job, this isn’t it. You will be selling with your team on the sales floor every shift.
· Proven experience leading a team to consistently meet or exceed sales and service goals. We obsess over results, so be prepared for us to validate your results.
· Minding the details, delivering exceptional customer service while ensuring processes and policies are followed in a professional environment.
· Responsible for staffing needs and recruitment to provide optimal staffing in the store (with support from corporate partners).
· Provide a terrific engagement experience to our customers on a consistent basis.
· Be able to understand and complete business reports and communicate results to the team and Corporate partners.
· Proficient in excel use and inventory management software.
What Castle needs from you:
· Build Teams that want to win and earn added incentives and bonus.
· Experience working with advanced point-of-sale computer systems. Ours is pretty complex, so you’ll need to be quick to learn and really good at multitasking.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including, the day before and after major holidays, evenings and weekends. This includes availability to work opening and closing shifts.
· We also embrace change, so be ready to take on new challenges and learn new things regularly.
· Be a Castle Brand Ambassador and build up a guerilla marketing network of events and partnerships to drive additional foot traffic to Castle locations.
This position and qualifies for the following benefits:
· Highly Competitive pay, spiff opportunities, contests, and monthly performance bonus opportunities
· Ongoing career and Leadership Development supported by our Castle University Training Program
· Ongoing product knowledge training
· Security in a financially strong Company
· Medical/Dental/Vision for Full time Management and Associates
· 100% Company Sponsored Life Insurance for Full time Management and Associates
· FTO & Paid Holidays
· 401K with Generous Matching Contribution
We offer the opportunity for advancement as Castle Megastore grows and promotes from within.
All applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
Castle Megastore is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Check us out and apply at www.castlemegastore.com