Employee Engagement Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Castle Hill Gaming (CHG) provides quality gaming solutions to Native American Tribal Casinos across the United States. CHG's team utilizes decades of experience, insight, and knowledge to create the most entertaining Class II and Class III gaming machines in the market. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits including company-paid health insurance, company contributions to HSA accounts, 401k match, generous paid time off, and so much more.
Develop, plan, and coordinate events, activities, outings, and discounts to expand employee engagement, foster team building and boost morale. Working with remote teams to create camaraderie.
- Lead the organization and coordination of employee activities and events, as well as any support needed during the activities or events.
- Ensure required staff and materials are available and prepared for events or activities.
- Ensure recreation funds are used effectively and efficiently for the improvement of company morale and the development of employee relationships.
- Manage attendee attendance and gather feedback.
- Evaluate the success of each activity, event, or outing and identifies opportunities for improvement in the future.
- Develop and maintain accounting records for assigned programs, events, activities, and outings.
- Tailor communications and activities to help remote workers feel included. Create opportunities for socializing that feel refreshing and not a waste of time. Activities must work for both hourly and salary employees.
- Find creative new ways to tackle these problems with outside-the-box ideas and new technologies.
- Stay up-to-date on relevant new trends and look for ways to embrace these changes, whether that be new event management software, attendee tracking tools, or ways to make an event more personal and experiential.
- Lead team activities, the vendors and what they'll provide, negotiating and finalizing contracts, overseeing the execution of the event, and reporting back on the progress of the event.
- Develop creative ways to tackle problems with outside-the-box ideas and new technologies.
- Skilled at creating aesthetically pleasing sights and sounds at events, which means experience with color coordination, creative writing for marketing, or decorating, just to name a few skills.
- Juggle all responsibilities in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent verbal communication skills and are comfortable publicly speaking
- Excellent written communication skills
- A positive outlook in the face of numerous challenges to maintain healthy team morale
- Good leadership skills
- Physical ability to set up and participate in activities, which may include standing for long periods, squatting, bending, and lifting
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of event planning practices and techniques
- Knowledge of marketing and promotional practices
- 3+ years' company event planning experience
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures and the ability to maintain confidentiality
Castle Hill Gaming
BusinessView all jobs at Castle Hill Gaming
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?