The Project Manager plans and oversees all common area projects for the community and reports to the Property Manager. The Project Manager also provides exemplary service in a manner consistent with the values and mission of the Castle Group. He or she performs all responsibilities while demonstrating outstanding customer service skills representative of Castle Royal Service as it relates to this function. This includes working interdepartmentally, as well as, with our external customers.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (May include some or all of the following as applicable)
- Schedule with Property Manager quarterly inspections of the common area..
- Plan and implement projects for the associations common areas
- Assists to define project scope, goals and deliverables with management
- Define tasks and required resources
- Responsible for managing the project with the vendor
- Allocate project resources with the Property Manager
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Responsible for tracking deliverables
- Support and direct team and vendors on projects
- Responsible for quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress weekly with management
- Present Management reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Maintain complete and current files for all projects
- Prepare report to be included in the various management reports.
- Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing duties by the vendor.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
High school diploma or equivalency required. Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent experience. Associates degree in business or hospitality preferred.
Three (3) to five (5) years of business experience preferred, including event planning. Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Intermediate command of computer hardware/software is required; specifically, knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher and Outlook. Experience in Microsoft Project is desired.