Responsible for professional, effective and efficient handling of all packages and requests at the property. The Receiving Clerk also provides exemplary service in a manner consistent with the values and mission of the Castle Group. He or she performs all responsibilities while demonstrating outstanding customer service skills representative of Castle Royal Service as it relates to this function. This includes working interdepartmentally, as well as, with our external customers.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: May include some or all of the following as applicable)
· Receives all UPS, Fed Ex, DHL, USPS packages and mail.
· Logging in all packages and track them through to pick-up by recipient (i.e. Fed Ex, UPS, DHL, registered mail).
· Ensures packages and mail is delivered to residents in a timely manner.
· Arranges for courier services to take shipments from residents and pick up from front desk.
· Any other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
High school diploma or equivalency required. College level courses in business or hospitality preferred.
Outstanding customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required. Effective written and verbal skills. Must possess excellent written English skills.