POSITION SUMMARY: Full time or Part time, apply directly at our website to be considered ASAP!
The Food and Beverage Server primary function is to be responsible for professional, effective and efficient handling of all Food and Beverage needs in the community. This includes ensuring product and service standards are met and maintaining procedures for maximum operating efficiency.
The Food and Beverage Server ensures that patrons have an enjoyable dining experience by providing exemplary service in a manner consistent with the values and mission of the Castle Group. He or she performs all responsibilities while demonstrating outstanding customer service skills representative of Castle Royal Service as it relates to this function. This includes working interdepartmentally as well as with our external customers.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (May include some or all of the following as applicable)
- Provide exceptional customer service, take orders and deliver food.
- Answer questions regarding the menu.
- Cleaning and setting tables.
- Greeting customers.
- Regularly meet with kitchen staff and/or managers to discuss specials, food preparation, and ingredients used, especially if they may be a potential allergen to some customers.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly.
- Monitor cleanliness and hygiene of dining area.
- Promote and practice compliance with fire, health, safety and hygiene standards and regulations.
- Ensure adherence to credit card processing procedures.
- Ensure adherence to stock control procedures.
- Stay current with relevant regulations regarding service of alcohol.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalency required. College level courses in business or hospitality preferred. SafeServ® certification is highly desirable.
- One (1) to two (2) years of business experience preferred.
- Outstanding customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Effective written and verbal skills.
- Intermediate command of computer hardware/software is required.
- Multiple language fluency may be required or preferred, depending on community.
Travel and availability requirements:
- May be required to travel for training sessions off-site on an ad-hoc basis.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends if needed.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Work in an upright standing or sitting position for long periods of time, will fluctuate day by day; must be able to stand up regularly or remain standing for long periods.
- Handle, grasp and lift objects and packages.
- Reach with hands and arms, communicate, receive and exchange ideas and information by means of the spoken and written word.
- Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions and complete all required forms.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The majority of work will be completed indoors in a temperature-controlled environment with little to moderate noise levels. May require outdoor site visits on an occasional basis.
Disclaimer: This is not an all-inclusive job description. In addition, management has the right to change any portion of this job description at any time and for any reason.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $10.00 per hour PLUS TIPS
Why Work Here?Castle Group is the choice for Community Management, specializing in serving the finest Condominium and Homeowner Associations. Our philosophy is an unwavering focus on the Resident experience; at Castle we call it Royal Service®. Castle is owned by CPAs that oversee a powerful combination of incredible people, streamlined systems, and advanced technology. Castle Group has been voted a “Best Place to Work” for multiple years. Since no two properties are identical, we have created a menu of services that allows our customers to create a solution that fits their needs. We do not manage an exceptional number of communities, just a number of exceptional ones.
If you want to work for a company that supports your career goals, Castle Group is the place for you.