Civil Design Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Castle Contracting, Inc, a wholly owned McCarthy company, is seeking a talented Civil Engineer to join our growing Design-Build team. The Civil Engineer will support a variety of Civil Design-Build projects around the region including earthmoving, grading, site utilities, MEP civil, and complete site development in commercial markets such as office buildings, hotels, hospitals, clinics, large commercial developments and roadway projects.
- Produce design drawings using Civil 3D software
- Use storm water modeling software to analyze detention, retention, and storm sewers
- Draft plans and detailed drawings for projects including site layout, grading plans, storm water management, utilities, etc.
- Identify and define scope, price, and schedule
- Research and produce project related data and reports to management as needed
- Perform field inspections, gather measurements and data as needed
- Collaborate with construction teams and subsurface utility mapping teams to deliver exceptional client results
- Licensed Professional Engineer or EIT (preferred but not required)
- Project Engineer/Designer
- Civil Site Design of high-rise buildings, hotels, hospitals, large commercial/residential developments and roadway projects.
- 5+ years of experience in Civil Site Design (i.e.)
- Must be proficient with
- AutoCAD Civil 3D; 3D modeling, corridors, assemblies, alignments, profiles, pipe networks, etc.
- Using stormwater modeling software to analyze detention and storm sewer
- Water quality design
- AutoTurn software
- Report writing
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Works well in teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Hands-on field experience in design and construction
- Process oriented
- Proven experience working in the design phase of a project
AddressSaint Louis, MO
ConstructionView all jobs at Castle Contracting