About Castle Aura Enterprise:
Representing some of the biggest clients in the home entertainment industry, and with over seventy locations nationwide, Castle Aura Enterprise provides a progressive marketing approach that spotlights the customer and their needs.
At Castle Aura Enterprise, we rely on our Marketing Representatives to help our marketing team strategize and execute in-store marketing campaigns. With a strong sense of initiative, and a desire to learn and communicate the value of our client’s products and services, Marketing Representative create a positive brand experience and build invaluable customer relationships that are critical to the growth of our company.
We are seeking highly motivated self-starters to join our rapidly growing business by using their foundational skills in a goal-oriented, team environment to help create strategic and affective marketing campaigns that realize client goals and initiatives.
· Develop and implement creative marketing strategies around client initiatives
· Understand and communicate the inherent value of client’s products and services and how they solve our customers’ needs
· Manage client accounts, goals, and initiatives
· Build meaningful relationships with both client and customer in order to realize campaign goals and secure future initiatives
• Local resident with a strong understanding of our customer demographic
• High school diploma
• Students and new grads welcome
• Exceptional leadership and communication skills
• Ability to learn and retain important job-related skills and client information
• Can excel both autonomously and collectively in a fast-paced, goal-oriented work environment
· Teams nights/events
· Opportunities for bonuses
· Paid training
· Flexible scheduling (full-time and part-time positions available)
· Promotional opportunities
· Ability to utilize and learn in on-going training programs
At Castle Aura, the customer comes first. Our brand identity and success revolves around our ability to initiate and maintain lasting relationships by conveying the value of our clients’ products and services with confidence, knowledge, and authenticity. With more than seventy locations and counting, our commitment to growth is proven. We carry this over into the strategy we utilize to train individuals, offering training in fundamental marketing skills that will open doors to exciting, new opportunities in your career ahead. Thank you for your interest in Castle Aura Enterprise. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for applicants with the following backgrounds: marketing, promotional marketing, management, entry level management, sales, marketing promotions, event marketing, event coordination, retail marketing, retail sales, sales management, marketing management, entry level, sales and marketing, hospitality, customer service, in store promotions, marketing campaigns, campaign management and business development.