Foodservice Equipment Installer
We are looking for a full time installer for foodservice equipment. Please see below for the job description and qualifications. Don’t have any of the preferred qualification? Don’t worry. We a want to and are willing to train the right candidate for this job. Please send us an application if you are self-motivated, open-minded, willing to learn, good at working on a team, and able to effectively and efficiently able to prioritize tasks.
- Installation of Food Service Equipment. This includes: hoods, walk-ins, refrigerators and freezers, ranges, dishmachines, wood and metal cabinets, boots, furniture and unrelated equipment
- Drive service and delivery truck to the intended destination to deliver or pick up equipment with the use of a liftgate
- Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, high hacks, dollies and other related moving equipment
- Use of various types of power and hand tools, including: drills, saws, grinding wheels, hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches, sockets, tubing benders, files, etc.
- Use of cleaning equipment and chemicals for cleaning up equipment
- Keep all company vehicles, equipment, tools, and premises clean and ready for use
- Ensure doorways, elevators, and hallways are sufficient to allow equipment to safely and effectively be delivered
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
Preferred Qualifications, But Not Required (on the job training will be provided):
- Basic forklift skills
- Basic computer skills and knowledge
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Proficiency at welding various metals including stainless steel, steel, aluminum
- Proficiency at soldering of piping and metals
- General knowledge of the operation and repair of Food Service Equipment
- Ability to read architectural drawings
- A willingness to learn is a must.
- Ability to work early and late hours Monday-Friday. The hours are determined by the schedule of the jobsite and thus subject to change. Occasional overnight stays out of town.
- Must pass criminal background check, initial and random drug tests
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License and be approved by Castino’s insurance provider
- Able to lift heavy equipment and tools weighing at least 75 lbs. as well as perform other tasks assigned
- Ability to work independently
Compensation and Benefits:
- Medical & Dental benefits
- Paid vacation
- Uniform and laundry service provided