Knowledge Manager (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Knowledge Manager (KM) seeks to improve knowledge, knowledge-related practices, organizational behaviors and decisions, and organizational performance. The purpose of the KM is to collate, acquire and create valuable knowledge concerning Mission Assurance (MA) assessments and promptly make it available to the community of interest to support DAMO-ODP mission requirements. The KM directly assists DAMO-ODP by planning, organizing, and controlling people, processes, and systems to ensure knowledge-related assets are improved and effectively employed. The KM's primary focus will be to capture, develop, share, and leverage relevant community of interest stakeholders' data, information, and knowledge to achieve the DAMO-ODP mission objectives. The KM serves at the level of a military staff action officer. Monitors and reviews strategies, doctrine, policies, and directives to ensure compliance. Provides input to briefings, transitions concepts to execution, and coordinates operational planning in support of training, exercises, and operations. Includes feedback for developing tactics, techniques, and procedures; the idea of operations documents; courses of action; executive orders; incomplete orders; and vulnerability assessment reports. Provides input to address shortfalls, prioritize and validate requirements, and modify development planning efforts. Plans and executes mitigation working group events and meetings and develops final spreadsheet. Contributes to developing exercise scenarios and operational plans: Research current and emerging threats.
- Develop a knowledge management action plan/strategy detailing how the KM will support current and ongoing DAMO-ODP initiatives.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the research and implementation of IT-based solutions.
- Manage multiple SharePoint site collections within DAMO-ODP.
- Interface with external agencies and organizations on KM Strategy Development.
- Access and manage multiple database management systems.
- Research and review data across multiple databases and information systems to collect data pertinent to establishing trends analysis of MA vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies.
- Manage collaborative tools aimed at improving team development and collaboration. Examples include chat, whiteboarding, communities of practices, virtual teaming, and professional forums.
- Leverage data analysis tools to support data synthesis in support of MA assessments.
- Develop a version-controlled standard operating procedure to capture DAMO-ODP KM best practices, procedures, and policies.
- Assess, design, and develop a dashboard to create, acquire, refine, store, transfer, share, and utilize information concerning MA vulnerability assessments and mitigation strategies.
- The dashboard shall include relevant information but is not limited to vulnerability assessment trends/analytics/schedules, reports/schedules, and after-action reviews.
- The dashboard shall be identifiable and easily accessed on the DAMO-ODP portal for updates and transparency and to support the transfer of real-time collaborative information-sharing products.
- Functional knowledge of duties and responsibilities of knowledge management.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Strong understanding of the KM processes and procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Web/portal design experience; demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience and extensive knowledge and proficiency utilizing the Microsoft Office Professional suite of applications, to include SharePoint, and other analytical software experience helpful.
- Experience and extensive knowledge using data visualization software, hardware, and techniques.
- Experience and extensive knowledge developing data visualization products that are repeatable and sustainable.
- Flexibility and adaptability in prioritizing KM workloads and multiple KM task requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt and work in a stressful environment while respecting security considerations and operational boundaries.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to create and implement KM data dashboards that displays data in differing formats.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Top Secret/SCI Department of Defense Security Clearance
- HS plus 11-14 years’ experience OR BA/BS plus 5-10 years OR MA/MS plus 3-6 years
- Experienced with model development and testing as well as gathering, relating, and identifying data with variables in models.
- Has developed reports noting various alternatives and success probability when there is no single solution
- Possesses a general understanding of cyberspace doctrine, policies, operations, and organizations.
- Background includes quantitative experience and/or education (e.g., mathematics, statistics, etc.).
- Must be willing to travel.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Knowledge/Experience with TMT and Army Staff experience preferred.
Corvus Consulting, LLC. provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and offers equal opportunity for VEVRAA Protected Veterans. Corvus Consulting, LLC, will not discriminate against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss or disclose compensation information.
Reasonable accommodations that do not cause an undue hardship on the company may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, as long as that would not hinder or prevent performance of duties or be of a safety concern.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The employee may be required to move ten pounds and could occasionally lift or move up to twenty-five pounds.
Disclaimer: The listed duties are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of primary duties and responsibilities.
Get fresh Manager Knowledge Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.