Known as the “Recognized Mark of Quality”, Castella is a leader in the specialty food industry. Castella is committed to bringing authentic flavors of the world to the plates of our customers, one taste at a time. We deliver the highest quality products at the best possible prices through marketing, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, innovation and product development, Castella maintains a culture of professionalism, teamwork, integrity and respect to our customers, vendors, team members and community.
STREET WARRIOR: Experience in specialty / ethnic food sales preferred
Maintain and grow base of existing and adding additional retail customers by:
· Call on accounts weekly / bi weekly and monthly basis in an effort to consult and retrieve orders to grow the business
· Creating and executing business development (PROSPECTING) with customers and closely monitoring results
· Pursuing and developing information about competitor activity, pricing and relaying information to the rest of the Castella Imports team
· Working closely with customer service team to best address customer’s needs
· Responsible for monitoring accounts receivable, aging reports and working with all customers to keep their accounts current
· Manage all pricing, order days, order processing and marketing programs for customer base
· Regularly achieve and exceed all sales plan and new account targets
· Local travel via auto most days
· Some overnight travel required within assigned region
- 3-5 years manufacturer, broker or retail sales experience
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office Suite with Outlook email
- Valid and current driver’s license with clean driving record
- Able to build & maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills.
We offer a wide range of benefits including Health and Dental insurance, AFLAC, 401k with company match, paid vacation, holidays and sick days and tuition reimbursement.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. The employee will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job related duties as directed by management.
Castella Imports, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. No recruiters or agencies please.