- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cast 7 LLC, a highly automated and specialized foundry focused on providing solutions for induration furnaces, is looking for an Account Manager for the territory of Northern US – Great Lakes. We are seeking someone who is professional, business savvy, technically skilled, and a developer.
The Account Manager is responsible for implementing the Marketing plan in accordance with the objectives of the organization and to commercialize the specialty products produced or distributed by the company in the territory according to Cast 7’s business plan.
He or she will be responsible for developing the distribution network in accordance with the organization's strategies and objectives and for coordinating all sales activities in the territory. This includes prospecting for customers, management of sales territories, market coverage and quoting on projects.
He or she will participate in the development of the organization's sales plan. This includes proposing the tactical objectives for the territory and implementing the action plans supporting them. As well as preparing sales objectives (volume and price) for the geographic territory.
It would be desirable for the incumbent to be located in or within reasonable driving distance from Hibbing, MN.
He or she will among other things:
- Propose corrosion-resistant and hi-temperature cast product solutions designed to improve the efficiency of customer operations and to reduce their operating costs.
- Provide timely and professional responses to customer inquiries both of commercial and technical nature
- Ensure a strong presence with key accounts by creating solid strategic links at all hierarchical levels.
- Participate in targeted trade shows
- Perform monthly reviews of current projects and active quotes in the territory
- Monitor on a monthly basis, the customer accounts receivables status
- Work in close collaboration with R&D, finance, and production to update them on industry trends in the territory
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering would be desirable, or Business Administration with relevant experience in foundries
- Have experience in sales of high value-added products
- Have the required professional skills to address customers and key accounts at all levels of an organization
- Have the ability to build great relationships, both internally and externally, in order to be able to develop and implement strategies for sales growth
- Knowledge of iron ore pellet plants or sintering operations would be an asset
- Have good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
11364 East Highway 37Hibbing, MN