RN Supervisor 7,500 Bonus
Join our compassionate team today as a RN Nurse Supervisor at Moose Lake Village! In addition to our generous benefits, we’re offering a $7,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Moose Lake Village is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team as a Full-Time, Evening RN Supervisor. In this role, you will serve as a leader and provide supervision for direct care staff. We are seeking a passionate and dedicated registered nurse who wants to make a difference in our residents’ lives.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule. Shift: Evening
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Tuition Discount Opportunities/ Scholarships/ Student Loan Forgiveness (site specific, ask for details)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, & flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship Programs
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential counseling/coaching for self and family members
RN Supervisor responsibilities:
- Display a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Investigate, report, and address resident concerns.
- Administer medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manage medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notify Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitor nursing personnel on duty and conduct CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)/Nurse audits as needed.
RN Supervisor skills and requirements:
- Must have a current MN Registered Nurse (RN) License.
- CPR certification required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Location: Moose Lake Village if a part of Cassia and is located in Greater MN. Address: 710 S Kenwood Avenue, Moose Lake, Minnesota 55767
Here at Moose Lake Village, we are one big family. We have a culture full of kindness and respect. In fact, we describe our culture as FULL—Full of love for our residents. Full of passion for our community. Full of support for our teammates. Our residents have a strong appreciation for our compassionate staff and enjoy their friendship. You’ll love the small town feeling that comes from our building. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to join our close-knit team. Apply today!
Cassia is a faith-based, nonprofit organization with over 200 years of experience caring for those in need. Our Mission is to foster fullness of life for older adults in the spirit of Christ’s love. We take pride in providing compassionate care for our residents by embracing our eight values and service standards: Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and Collaboration.
At Cassia, you will be empowered to foster fullness of life for those we serve. Cassia will support your career goals and celebrate your passions. If you are seeking a career experience where you will have fun, be challenged, and recognized for your individuality, Cassia is the answer. I AM Cassia... Are You?
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action & veteran friendly employer.
Powered by JazzHR
CassiaMoose Lake, MN
HealthcareView All Cassia Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.