Medication Assistant (CMA)- Level II, PT Evening, 1500 Bonus
Cassia Bismarck, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medication Assistant (CMA)- Level II, PT Evening, $1,500 Bonus
Join our award-winning campus as a Medication Assistant! Here at Baptist Health Care Center, you will feel like part of our family as we work together to serve our residents. We believe in your quality of life, too – so you’ll find our culture provides ongoing opportunities to grow (tuition assistance and in-house training), a work/life balance and a commitment to coaching that enables you to be the best you can be. In addition to generous benefits, we're offering a $1,500 Bonus! Don't wait and miss this wonderful opportunity!
Baptist Health Care Center, a 4-star rated campus, is seeking dedicated Level II Certified Medication Assistants (CMAs) to join our skilled team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking an individual who is a team player and who is also comfortable working independently. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
We have received the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award two years in a row for achieving BEST-IN-CLASS customer satisfaction standards in overall satisfaction. We were also proud to be named “Best Nursing Home” and the “Second Best Large Business to Work” by The Bismarck Tribune!
These are Part-Time positions. Shift: Evening (7:00 pm to 11:00 pm)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Come and work with our wonderful Administrator, Deanna Berg! She started her nursing career as a CNA working to RN, was our DON and now our administrator. She was worked passionately through the years caring for people. There is a reason she was voted The Bismarck Tribune's 2019 Best of the Best Nurse.
Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) responsibilities:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Baptist Health Care Center policies.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Assist with housekeeping and laundry duties.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) skills and requirements:
- Must hold current, valid CNA/ Level II CMA licenses in the state of North Dakota.
- Communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Powered by JazzHR