Medication Assistant, CMA Level II 1500 Bonus
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our award-winning team at Baptist Health & Rehab as a Part-Time Medication Assistant (Level II). In addition to benefits, we're offering a $1,500 Bonus!
These are Part-Time positions working varied schedules including every other weekend. Shift: Day (7:00 am to 11:00 am) or Evening (7:00 pm to 11:00 pm)
Starting Pay: $20.80 / hr
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship Programs
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential counseling/coaching for self and family members
Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) responsibilities:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Baptist Health & Rehab policies.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Assist with housekeeping and laundry duties.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) skills and requirements:
- Must hold current, valid CNA/ Level II CMA licenses in the state of North Dakota.
- Communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia follows the CMS requirements for Covid vaccination. Upon starting employment at our care center, you will need to provide proof of having at least one Covid vaccination. Or, you may complete an exemption application for medical or religious reasons. We are serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift.
Baptist Health & Rehab provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
We believe in your quality of life, too – so you will find our culture provides ongoing opportunities to grow (tuition assistance and in-house training), a work/life balance and a commitment to coaching that enables you to be the best you can be. Do not wait and miss this wonderful opportunity!
Baptist Health & Rehab is part of Cassia. Cassia is a faith-based, nonprofit organization with over 200 years of experience caring for those in need. Our Mission is to foster fullness of life for older adults in the spirit of Christ’s love. We take pride in providing compassionate care for our residents by embracing our eight values and service standards: Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and Collaboration.
At Cassia, you will be empowered to foster fullness of life for those we serve. Cassia will support your career goals and celebrate your passions. If you are seeking a career experience where you will have fun, be challenged, and recognized for your individuality, Cassia is the answer.
I AM Cassia... Are You?
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at Cassia
Get fresh CMA Entry Level jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.