Housekeeper - 1000 Bonus
Cassia Victoria, MN
- Expired: November 25, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Housekeeper- FT, $1,000 Bonus!
Emerald Crest of Victoria is currently seeking a dependable, thoughtful Full-Time Housekeeper to help maintain our specialized assisted living setting for seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia-related conditions. In this role you will clean resident rooms, restrooms, day rooms, and other common areas, which may include dusting, vacuuming, washing, and trash removal.
We are seeking an individual who displays a compassionate, positive attitude, and who strives for personal excellence. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $1,000 Bonus! Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Monday through Friday (no weekends!) This includes on-call rotation.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Housekeeper skills and requirements:
- Ability to work a consistent schedule.
- Enjoys working independently and as a team player.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Desire to create relationships with residents and staff.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in a healthcare setting.
Emerald Crest by Augustana Care offers a specialized assisted living setting for seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia-related conditions. This communal home setting provides a natural, home-like setting to encourage engagement and reduces isolation among residents. Each home consists of 12-15 suites arranged around a warm, friendly, central living and kitchen area.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!